A New Year, A Renewed Effort


Like almost everyone else in the galaxy, I've resolved to lose some weight and get in shape in 2016. I'm on Weight Watchers (which has worked successfully for me in the past), I've ordered a Fitbit Charge HR wristband, and I've got a weight goal tied to my birthday on April 24 and a reward for myself if I reach my goal (a new tattoo).

And as part of this effort, I hope to ride more in 2016 and blog more about it. (And I hope to post more on my other blog, Gusto, too.) Even though I bought a new bike early last year, I hardly rode at all last year. Pitiful, really.

It's been cold and snowy and now gray and rainy for the past week or so here in Prague. So in the meantime, before I get back on the bike again, here are some photos from a ride I took in October or November of last year. I rode around Stromovka park and along the Vltava River and down toward Liben. That's always a great ride.

Thanks for reading. I hope to post more rides and photos here soon. I hope the new year is a good one for you and your family.









Some black-and-white shots of the new bridge over the Vltava between Troja and Liben.




A little video of some kayakers negotiating the slalom between Troja and Liben.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Great pics, the second one with the clouds is awesome.
Grant Podelco said…
Hey, thanks very much! I really appreciate it! Grant
Bravo Smith said…



The post has really talks my interest. I am going to bookmark your website and keep checking for new information.

Microsoft Office 2016
Areeba Malik said…
I was searching about these tools and finally found your blog amazing list thanks admin.
Windows 7 activator

Windows 10 activator

4k Video Downloader
Anonymous said…
Thinking of earning something to supplement your income during the COVID-19 Pandemic? Then don’t look any further, just as always. We are proud to do the job here, bringing help to those who needs it.
They sell the following Fresh good Dumps+ pin, Different Countries CVV, Fullz,, SSN DOB, PUA, SBA Loans Fullz, Social Media Profiles Boost, Banks logins, Paypal with G-talk verified, Ebay, Amazon accounts logins, bestbuy, all kinds of shops account available, RDP, Mailers PHP,Best Leads. EMV Software Reader Writer all are available, etc CC Format we selling are:|Card #|Exp. Date|CVV/CVV2|First Name|Last Name|Street|City|State|Zip Code|Country|Phone|Type Of Card|Bank Name|
They are among the best, legit left in the world they gave me my biggest cash out in cc and dumps till date, i advise you to get your tools ready and have a good setup if you want to get success in your transaction
you can reach them on below contacts

Email: jdenterprises@qualityservice.com
gary.jones00222@gmail.com
hark212@hotmail.com
Telegram: @validvendors
icq: chat- 711343039
Your financial stability.


Popular Posts